Brand: Margaret Weis Productions
- Age range: 12 and up / Number of players: 1 and up
- Manufacturer: Margaret Weis Productions, Ltd.
Number Of Pages: 240
Publisher: Margaret Weis Productions, LTD
Release Date: 2014-12-17
- Don't matter whether you're flying a leaky boat along the Rim or dodging Alliance cruisers in the Core, there's always something or somebody getting in the way of a Crew's honest day's work.
- THINGS DON'T GO SMOOTH presents a baker's dozen of shady crews, crime bosses, megalomaniacs, and unexplainable phenomena designed to get in the way of your Crew.
- Each includes a wealth of story hooks, supporting characters, locations, ships, and background material to help you bring the 'Verse to your table.
- GM's will also find over 50 new Distinctions and Signature Assets, new enemy boats, rules for scene Traits and triggers, plus the Episodes "Merciless" and "Thieves in Heaven" to bring these characters to life!
- The FIREFLY RPG is required to use this supplement.
- We think you'll appreciate the following: Find 4 types of Antagonists ranging from crime bosses to the unexplained.
- Offers advice on how to handle Reavers using Cortex Plus.
- New rules introduce scene Triggers-giving GMs more dice to roll!
- Use our fancy Episode Generator. Never get stuck for ideas again!
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.3 inches